Preferably use an example of a current individual, organization, or event but no more than 15 years ago. The student will research and select one primary article written five years ago or less that details a leader or organization in aviation that exemplifies good ethical principles. A comparison or contrast of the application of ethical principles will be key. Include information on how this applies to Christian values. The student will write a 2-3-page paper summary of the article with supporting or contrasting information from at least two other articles.
Good practices of writing comparative critiques should be in use. In essence, you are comparing these articles. You should thoroughly acquaint yourself with the articles, build a frame of reference from which to write, and form a thesis statement for your paper which captures the focus of your argument. The comparative critique must be 2-3 pages in addition to the title and reference pages. The critique must be submitted as a Word document in APA format; however, an abstract is not required.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.