Post your background question and your strategy for getting a comprehensive understanding of the clinical issue. Your background question will lead you to your foreground or PICOT question–so it is an important piece of the project!
Your background question should answer the who, what, when, where, how and why. With a clinical question you will include the definition, epidemiology, clinical presentation, diagnosis and conclusion. As an example, when I am thinking of background questions that I would like to answer for my topic of depression I would ask:
1. How is depression defined and how is it diagnosed in primary care?
2. What population is at the most risk for depression?
3. What are some of the causes of depression?
4. How is depression identified and treated?
Supporting one—Challenging one.
By the end of the week comment on the responses of at least two other students by supporting a minimum of one post and challenging a minimum of one post. You will want to focus on their point of view, asking pertinent questions, adding to the responses by including information from other sources, and respectfully challenging a point of view, supported by references to other sources. Be objective, clear, and concise. Always use constructive language. All comments should be posted to the appropriate topic in this Discussion Area. Please only start a new thread with your original post. Hit reply to respond to a peer.
It is important to support what you say with relevant citations in the APA format from both the course materials and outside resources. Include the South University online library in your research activities utilizing not only the nursing resource database, but also those pertaining to education, business, and human resources.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.