I finished chapter 1 and chapter 2 but missed a few items.
Purpose and Objectives of the Study:
List the component parts of the research question. Rarely is a problem one dimensional. This subsection should describe the specific elements of the problem being addressed by the research.
Rationale of the Study:
about one page. Develop the reasons for examining the elements described in the purpose and objectives section. Explain why those elements were selected, how they relate to the topic of the research, and how they to each other. In other words, explain how will accomplishing the purpose and objectives answer the research question.
Abbreviations and Definition of Terms
(use as needed). List definitions for only those terms which might be unfamiliar to the reader, especially those which can be considered terms of art and operational definitions.
Limitations of the Study:
unless there are lots of them, typically one paragraph will suffice. Describe self imposed limits on the research, including those that relate to both the breadth and depth of the
EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS RESILIENCE MEASURES 8
inquiry. Also include limitations that exist due to factors beyond your control. Describe the (potential) effects the particular limitations may have on your research.
average 1-1.5 pages (if needed). If the research is driven by, or relates to, a particular theoretical orientation, provide a brief overview of that orientation and how it relates to the research.
Based on the purpose and objectives, what are the expected outcomes for the research? Hypotheses are essentially predictions about the answers to the research question and its component parts. The research hypotheses are a critical element of the research project: they will guide the literature review; heavily influence the research methodology needed to obtain data that will either support or reject the hypotheses; and provide the focus for data analysis, discussion, conclusions, and recommendations.
Provide a short prose about your topic; then clearly articulate each hypothesis.
This study will test the following hypotheses:
PICK 2 HYPOTHESES, AND I WILL ADD A THIRD LATER.
I HAVE ATTACHED CHAPTERS 1 AND TWO FOR REFERENCE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN REFERENCE AND INSIGHT INTO THE MISSING ITEMS. THE MISSING PARTS IN CHAPTER 1 ARE HIGHLIGHTED IN THE PDF.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.