Students will submit a written report of their data collection findings and discuss the analysis of data. This should include a synopsis of the results, analysis methods used and a discussion of these findings. This assignment requires that you summarize how you will collect the data you will use for your research project which is Gender In White Collar Crime. There are several types of data available.
Science is an empirical enterprise. That means that it is data based. There are two ways that we collect data:
we observe people and use our observations as data, and
we ask people questions and use what they tell us as data.
Sometimes surveys are referred to as sample surveys because we select a sample of individuals from the population and ask them questions. Then we use their answers to these questions as our data. Surveys can take various forms:
telephone surveys, and
Error is inevitable whenever we study something. Since we can’t eliminate all error our goal is to minimize error. Error can enter into a survey in various ways.
Sampling error occurs when we select a sample from a population. No sample is a perfect representation of a population.
Coverage error occurs when the list of the population from which we select our sample does not perfectly match the population. For example, about 98% of all households in the United States have a telephone (either landline or cell or both). So when we do a telephone survey we fail to cover about 2% of all households.
Nonresponse error occurs when we fail to reach the entire sample. This type of error can occur in two ways – refusals and the failure to contact some individuals in the sample.
Measurement error occurs when our measures of some concept fall short in some way. For example, the way we word our survey questions can introduce error. It turns out that it matters a great deal whether we refer to global warming or climate change when we ask people questions.
Our survey design should clearly describe how we plan to collect our data. We should consider the different ways that error might enter into the data and how we will try to minimize that error.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.