As an autism specialist, having a thorough understanding of the wide variety of academic, behavioral, and social skills assessments that are available for students with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a critical skill. Through studying the evidence-based practices to the assessment of students with ASD, practitioners are better able to select appropriate assessments based on the unique needs of each student. Additionally, studying this research provides insight about the effect of assessments on students with ASD.
Utilize the “MA: Autism Spectrum Disorder Library Guide” and the GCU Library to conduct research about academic, behavioral, and social skills assessments. Review the “Preparing Annotated Bibliographies” and prepare an annotated bibliography that showcases a robust list of research on academic, behavioral, and social skills assessments for students with ASD.
Minimum of 8-10 academic, properly annotated sources.
Clear summaries of main points specific to academic, behavioral, and social skills assessments and associated effective practices.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.