This is a Collaborative Learning Community (CLC) assignment. Because this is a group project, I only need questions 2 & 3 in 4 slides
Chose a processed product (lithium-ion batteries) and create a 15-slide PowerPoint to answer the following questions:
PLEASE NOTE THE PRODUCT CHOSEN IS – “lithium-ion batteries”
1. History: what is the product, where has it been used, who used it first?
2. How is it made?: include items needed for production and steps in the process
3. What impact does making the product have on the environment? Hint look at: pollution of air, water, habitat loss
4. What is being done to making the product sustainable? (Hint: Is there a company with a sustainability plan? Look for efforts on reusing, recycling, plans to replant if product components are renewable, etc.)
5. What is the future outlook of the product?
6. Create a campaign slide to encourage sustainable use of the product
Note: Each student is to include their name in the notes section of the slides that they worked on.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.