Book for book review:Sanford, M. (2006). Waking: A memoir of trauma and transcendence. Rodale Books.Book Discussion and ReflectionStudents will read, “Waking” and be prepared to discuss the book in class. Each studentshould be prepared to share with the class discussion the content of his or her paper.Part of the preparation for reading this book in class will be the preparation of a reflectionpaper.1. This paper should be no longer than 5 pages long, double-spaced, using APA 7format.2. The paper should answer the question, “How does yoga work?”a. Focus on three key aspects of how yoga works. You can draw these fromthe book you have read. How did yoga play a role in the changes thatoccurred in the lives of the characters? What about yoga and theirpracticed changed them?b. Use the characters in the book and examples from the text to illustrateyour pointsc. Connect these points with the lectures and information in the other textsyou are reading for class.3. The paper can be written using the first person and can bring in personalexperiences.4. The paper plays two roles and…a. First, it is a way for you to process the material from the book. You willreorganize what you have read and bring it together in a meaningfulway.b. Second, it serves as evidence that you have read the book. Be sureyour review addresses these two roles or functions of the paper. It isan integrative task.c. It MUST anchor strongly on the book and the lectures, readings, anddiscussions that you have experienced during the first half of thesemester.Part of the preparation for reading this book in class will bethe preparation of a reflection paper. This paper should be no longer than 5 pageslong, double-spaced, using APA format. The paper should answer the question,“How does yoga work?” The paper can be written using the first person and canbring in personal experiences. It MUST also anchor strongly on the book andDepartment of Counseling, School and Educational Psychologythe lectures, readings, and discussions that you have experienced during thefirst half of the semester.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.