Brands from a Consumer Perspective
Using the module’s readings and at least one article published in 2020 or 2021 from Trident Library’s Business Source Complete (EBSCO), a full-text database, research brands.
Identify one well-known brand and research why consumers are drawn to it. Describe a major competitor of the brand and compare the two brands in terms of positioning.
Are they positioned differently?
What are the points of differentiation? (1 page) Research Required.
Brand Message Analysis
How do the brands communicate with their target market? Analyzing the message strategies now and over time is an excellent exercise to understand how the brand remains successful.
Find an older and one recent commercial for each of the brands. Note: YouTube has numerous vintage and new commercials. New commercials may also be found on the brand’s website. How to cite and reference a YouTube video.
Describe the two commercials and include the video link.
What is the overall message of the brand? Explain in depth. (3/4 of a page for each brand)
Analyze the brand messages. Consider how the messages build brand loyalty. (1/2 page) Research Required.
No quotations are permitted in this paper. Each paragraph (except the introduction and conclusion) must contain at least one in-text citation.
Since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite and reference the sources in APA format. NOTE: failure to use research with accompanying citations to support content will result in reduced scoring “Level 2-Developing” on the grading rubric.
This is a professional paper, not a personal one based on feelings. It must be written in the third person; this means words like “I”, “we”, and “you” are not appropriate.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.