In this module, students are introduced to some of the challenges encountered when transporting goods around the world. It is vital to consider these challenges when planning and executing transportation strategies to ensure efficiency within business operations.
In preparation for this discussion, please read the Module 4 Notes and Required Reading.
In your discussion, choose a product (different from the one you are using for the final project). Conduct preliminary research into the product and industry characteristics for that product.
In your initial post, utilize the module notes, required references, and your own research to complete the following:
· Identify (name) two government regulations related to packaging and/or climate change that impact transportation of goods in the U.S. AND analyze how your two chosen government regulations influence transportation planning and execution strategies.
In your response post, utilize the module notes, required references, and your own research to address the following:
· Consider the regulations identified in your peer’s post and analyze how those regulations might differ from regulations impacting transportation and distribution strategies in the U.S. and in global markets.
Your response should be substantive (at least 150 words) and include reference citations, when applicable, using APA formatting.
After you have posted your introduction, be sure to come back periodically to read what others have posted.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.