Review SU 3 – Recreational Sport Programming, SU 4 – Tournament Design and Scheduling, SU 5 – Management competencies in recreational sport and SU 6 – Event Risk Management.
Despite the easing of Safe Management Measures for Sport and Physical Exercise and Activity, there are some segments who prefer to distance themselves physically to feel safe while exercising. As a recreational sport programme management consultant, you have been asked by the ActiveSG Sports Centre nearest your home (as in the TMA) to propose some sport and
recreational activities/programmes that can be implemented in the hybrid mode for males and females, between 45 to 55 years.
Note: Hybrid means there will be participants in class as well as participants who chose to follow the programme/activity/class online.
(a) Explain the four developmental characteristics of the aforementioned segment supported by evidence.
(b) Design a hybrid recreational sport programme/activity that will satisfy the needs of ActiveSG and the developmental characteristics of the participants.
(c) Operationalise two objectives of the proposed hybrid programme using the ABCD principle. These two objectives should be substantiated with evidence and will be used to evaluate the success of the proposed programme.
(d) Justify the proposed hybrid programme by:
i. Scheduling the programme – when (day, time, duration, number of classes) and where (venue) and the hybrid activities/classes will be conducted. A table can be used.
ii. Identifying how (the type and number of personnel required;
technology/equipment to be used) hybrid activities/classes will be conducted.
(e) Prepare a budget showing the five key expenditure items for the proposed hybrid programme starting with the item that is most important. You will have to justify each item. Ensure the budget, items and justifications are in a table and in the main report.
(f) Identify the two potential risks related to the delivery of the event. Evaluate why the risks are important considerations using a risk matrix.
(g) Explain your recommended risk management and control measures for each of the two risks.
(h) Discuss how the management of risks will help ensure the objectives of the proposed hybrid program in (c) are met.
(i) Adherence to academic writing, organization, word limit, use of APA 7th and quality references
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.