On successful completion of this assessment, students should be able to:
develop a budget for a business idea presented in unit 4, projecting costs associated with the venture,
analyze the funding need and provide breakdown of appropriate cost centers, and
identify the profit or loss for the venture in year one and show when the business will be profitable.
The assignment requires the completion of a budget to project costs associated with the new venture and will be used as a guide in terms of how much funding is needed to launch the business. The budget statement should reference the business opportunity submitted in unit 4. The budget statement will be augmented with notes to explain the choices and projections.
The paper should include notes to accompany and explain the budget decisions and budget lines. The paper should follow the APA guidelines for format and citation. In your assignment you should:
Identify the problem the venture will address and its scope.
Support claims about the problem with appropriate sources, including at least three academic sources such as books, juried articles found in the YU library.
Demonstrate the validity of the idea and identify what makes this a true opportunity.
assignment requires you to include three pro forma financial statements so, here are some templates and links that may help you. Please edit the template to reflect your business and only include relevant information. Just because it appears on the template does not mean that you should include it for your company. Remember to include explanations, notes, or rationale for some of the important numbers on the financial statements. I want to know that you can justify the numbers for your business.
Here are some links to use:
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.