General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLYThe Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.Late submission will NOT be accepted.Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.Learning Outcomes:CLO-Covered1Recognize the fundamental concepts, theories and principles, examine challenges of organizational behaviour. (CLO1).2Describe management issues such as diversity, attitudes and job satisfaction, personality, and values in organizational behaviour (CLO2).
Assignment 1Reference Source:Textbook:-Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021). Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). Burr Ridge, IL: McGraw-Hill Irwin.Case Study: –Case: GOLDMAN SACHSPlease read the case “Goldman Sachs” from Chapter 5 “STRESS ” Page: – 149 given in your textbook – Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). by Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021) and Answer the following Questions:Assignment Question(s):1.Identify and describe the types of demands that Goldman Sachs’ employees experience in their jobs. Explain why these employees can be motivated and committed to the company while also experiencing a great deal of stress.(03 Marks) (Min words 150-200)2.Describe how Goldman Sachs’ resilience training might influence different parts of the stress process as it is described in this chapter. (03 Marks) (Min words 150-200)3. Identify and describe potential limitations of Goldman Sachs’ resilience training program. How can these limitations be mitigated? (03 Marks) (Min words 200)Part:-2Discussion Questions: – Please read Chapter 1, 3 & 5 “What is Organizational Behaviour? — Organizational Commitment & Stress” carefully and then give your answers on the basis of your understanding.4.Create a list of the most successful companies that you can think of. What do these companies have that others don’t? Are the things that those companies possess rare and inimitable ? What makes those things difficult to copy? (02 Marks ) (Min words 200-300)5. Studies suggest that decades of downsizing have lowered organizational commitment levels. Can you think of a way that an organization can conduct layoffs without harming the commitment of the survivors? How? (02 Marks ) (Min words 150-200)6.you had several job offers after graduating, to what degree would the level of challenge stressors in the different jobs influence your choice of which job to take? Why? (02 Marks ) (Min words 150-200)Important Note: –1. Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.2. References required in the assignment. Use APA style for writing references.Answers:184.108.40.206.5.6.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.