Students will choose a public company and then culminate their knowledge of business analytics into one final corporate financial decision document. Based on the research conducted, students will conclude the paper with a reflective analysis of which approach to financial decisions they would select and why, based on the research. Think about the following:
1. What is the purpose of data analytics in business?
2. The tools that are used for decision making and which tools you will use?
3. Understand the companies time series of their net income from the last few years, then forecast the future. Use the quarters for a more accurate time series and forecast. Use regression analysis for the forecast.
4. Discuss how optimization models and simulation models impact an organization. What are the advantages and disadvantages? – create an optimization and simulation model.
5. Finally, provide recommendations for the organization based on your findings.
Need 6-8 pages with graphs and charts separate. Should include an introduction and conclusion. APA formatted. Must include minimum of 6-7 peer-reviewed citations. Please provide the excel/SPSS files as well along with the report.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.