Meets Course Objectives 1, 2, 4, 5, 6Click for example memos, emails, and letters. Use these formats (not necessarily the same fonts) when creating your writing assignments.Approximate time to complete writing assignments below: 2-3 hours
Formal letter to employees about a merger
E-mail to supervisor regarding a problem in the workplace
Revise a letter for more positive emphasis
Identify and analyze a potential job opportunity
Researching career opportunities*
*These assignments will be revised during later weeks and must be included in the Final e-Portfolio1. Write a formal letter to employees to announce a merger. (Informative and positive messaging) After reading Chapter 9, complete the following assignment.As manager of a medium-sized business, you have been asked to send a formal letter to all employees announcing a merger. There have been a lot of rumors of layoffs, salary reductions and people losing their personal office space. The merger will require some retraining, but no job cuts are scheduled, nor will there be a change in compensation. The company will be moving to a new space that will be shared with the new team. At this time, the space is being prepared, specific office spaces have not been assigned. The formal letter should be informative and positive.2. Write an email to your supervisor reporting a workplace problem. (Negative messaging)After reading Chapter 9, complete the following assignmentFor this assignment, you will identify a problem in your current workplace or imagine a problem that affects the employees, clients or customers, or the business overall. This is not a personal problem (like need more time off or someone keeps taking your yogurt from the fridge). This can be related to the organization, its rules, or its structure. In the textbook, consider Figure 10.1, LO 10-3. Compose the email based on the best practices listed. Attention should be paid to the following:
3. Revise a letter for more positive emphasis.The following email was sent to employees containing several negative messages. Revise the communication so there is more positive emphasis.Staff,
This is a reminder regarding our all-company meeting tomorrow. All of you received a calendar invite a couple of weeks ago, so everyone should have already arranged their schedules to attend. Attendance is mandatory. Everyone MUST be on camera during our Zoom meeting so that we can see and hear all of you. There is no reason not to be on camera. Our company’s CEO will speak at 1 PM sharp, so please be in place in advance with your camera ON. It would be rude for you not to be on camera while she is speaking. Also please dress appropriately. T-shirts and pajama tops are not acceptable. Dress professionally. No excuses!!!
I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow. I expect all of you to participate!!! Please let me know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,4. Identify and analyze a potential job opportunity For this assignment, you will conduct a job search, report the results, and analyze your ability to be hired based on your skills. Additionally, you will conduct research of the company (i.e. your potential employer) and write a short summary of the companys strengths and weaknesses. Pay partiular attention to its focus on diversity.
Do a job search on a popular employment site (Indeed.com, Linked In, Glassdoor, Ziprecruiter), Be sure to use a job title that is relevant to your career goal.
Select a job that you would like to have and copy and paste the job description and requirements to begin the written section of this assignment.
Write a brief explanation of the skills required that align to your skills (you can highlight them), and those skill you still need to attain. How will you strengthen your skills? Are you a good fit for the job? If so why? If not, how can you better prepare yourself for such an application?
Conduct research on the company by visiting their website. Consider the following:
Professional appearance and environment as reflected on the site
Diversity and Inclusion
5. Research Career OpportunitiesFor this assignment you will conduct research on viability, salary, and market analysis of jobs in your field. This will include average salary, number of positions available, projected jobs in the field, and any relevant market information. The Bureau of Labor Statistics ( ) has a wealth of information you can use. Other sides (such as those mentioned in Assigment 4) can alsp prove useful. Be sure to cite in your infographic. For this assignment, you will create a simple Infographic. You may use one of these free sites
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.