Answer this Discussion Question with citation and references and No PLAGIARISM.
Yates, R.A., Bereznicki-Korol, T., & Clarke, T. (2017). Business law in Canada (11th Canadian ed.). Don Mills, Ontario: Pearson Canada.
- Chapter 5 pp.171-180 and Chapter 16
Francis, D. (1996, March). Challenging Quebec’s language law. Maclean’s Magazine, 109(13). Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=url,cookie,ip,uid&db=a9h&AN=9603227507
Lee, M.D. (n.d.). Business advantages of diversity in the workplace. Retrieved from https://ift.tt/3m8UoVD.
Petrini, C. M. (1993). The language of diversity. Training & Development, 47(4), 35-37. Retrieved from https://ift.tt/3b4VTgY.
Vu, U. (2005). Multilingualism raises language policy questions. Canadian HR Reporter, 18(5), 1,5. Retrieved from https://ift.tt/2XDlivl
Anonymous. (2010). Commercial insurance: Managing risk in your business. Canadian Business, 83(15), 34-35,38,40. Retrieved from https://ift.tt/3GoS84L
Tong, a new immigrant from China, recently graduated with a BBA from Yorkville University. Her father, who is vice president of a factory in China producing unique rice and noodle sauces, is keen on opening up the Canadian market. Fortunately, Tong had made many friends in the BBA program who were somehow connected to the food service industry.
To make his case to the shareholders in China, Tong’s father wanted her to write-up all the requirements to legally sell their products in Canada, including packaging, labeling, insurance, and payment options. Tong came to you for help.
What would be the most important points for Tong and her father to consider to ensure they have all the kinds of information they might need to be successful in this venture?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.