Based on the achievement of learning outcomes 1, 2, 3, 4. To be submitted in week 10 In assessment 1 you are required to prepare a 1500-word feasibility study for a food and beverage operation of your choice. It can be located in any country and for that reason must comply with the country’s laws and regulations, but all financial considerations and any costing must be in Swiss Francs. Conducting a feasibility study prior to investing the time and money to open a business can help an entrepreneur make a more informed decision about the venture’s chances of success because they often overestimate the size of the market and do not take into account tough competition. Your research and findings should be included in the feasibility study and referenced appendices can be included. You should cover the following areas although you are free to include more.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.