Aim: the aim of this assessment is to propose and justify an international marketing mix strategy to meet the needs of non-domestic consumers in an export/foreign market.
Instructions: Develop an international marketing mix strategy for the SME and foreign market customers, previously selected for assessment 2.
Prepare a report. Use credible, peer-reviewed sources of information (textbooks, academic journal articles, newspapers, marketing reports, data from Government bodies), with a minimum of five(5) references.
Ensure the report is structured using headings and sub-headings. The report format should adhere to professional, report writing conventions, with: Executive summary Table of contents Introduction International product strategy (i.e., quality level, features, product line or mix, brand logo, third party certifications, language of the product package, ingredients, design, use of colour, adaptation of product) International pricing strategy (i.e., considering the impact of local sales taxes, tariff barriers, inflation, currency fluctuations on pricing) International distribution strategy (i.e., channels of distribution, logistics) International marketing communications (i.e., convincing people to buy the product; advertising, social media marketing, sales promotion, adaptation according to local rules and regulations or cultural norms, country of-origin effect) The services marketing mix (i.e., cross-cultural training of personnel, adaptation of processes or physical cues if applicable, level of customer service or after-sales service) References Appendices.
Appendices: provide visual evidence of anything related to the international marketing of the product/service/brand you have selected (eg., screen capture from a website, product shot, advertising collateral, social media post, newspaper article, post by an influencer, breaking news item, etc.). Keep a portfolio of advertising collateral during the term and place key materials in the appendices.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.