STATISTICSAn insurance company has an initial surplus of 100 and premium loading factor of 20%. Assume that claims arrive according to a Poisson process with parameter A = 5 and the size of claims Xi are iid random variables with Xi ,-,, exp( 1-0). The time unit is 1 week. Assume that 1 month is 4 weeks.(a) Calculate the average number of claims on any given day, week and month. Let t’ > 0 be an instance of time. Calculate the probability that at least one claim occurs within 5 days after t’. Calculate also the probability that at least 2 claims occur within 5 days after t’. (b) Let t = 2 months. Calculate the mean and variance of S(t) and of U(t), where (S(r)),>0 and (U(r)),>0 are the aggregate claim process and the surplus process of the described model.(c) Derive an upper bound for the ultimate ruin probability using Lundberg’s inequality.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.