⦁ If you cannot draw the process, thena. You don’t understand it b. Start Lean Mapping c. It doesn’t existd. stop the process e. take an art classf. answers a and c g. a, b, and c
⦁ Mass production was first iconized bya. Toyota b. Ford c. Motorolad. Enron e. Lehman Brothersf. GM g. 3M
⦁ Quality may be defined bya. Patient satisfaction b. Community standards c. Prospective Paymentd. Right care, right place, right time e. answers a, b, d onlyf. all of the above g. none of the aove
⦁ Quality trilogya. Deming b. Shewhart c. Taylord. Gilbreth e. Juranf. Larry, Larry, and his other brother Larry g. the first three Star Wars movies
⦁ PDCAa. Deming b. Shewhart c. Taylord. Gilbreth e. Juranf. Plan, Do, Study, Act g. San Antonio
⦁ Control Chart Fathera. Deming b. Shewhart c. Taylord. Gilbreth e. Juranf. Darth Vader g. still looking for DNA test results
⦁ Quality Improvement Certification for Organizationsa. ISO9000 b. Baldridge c. Juran Awardd. Gilbreth Award e. Johnson Foundationf. NSF g. NIH
⦁ Elimination of Wastea. Six Sigma b. Lean c. PDCAd. Trash can e. Toilet f. PDSAg. TQM h. CQI
⦁ Improvement of Quality Algorithm from Motorolaa. CQI b. TQM c. PDCAd. Yoga e. Seven Sigma f. Smash and Grabg. Lean h. Six Sigma
⦁ Performance improvement loop by Deminga. CQI b. TQM c. PDCAd. Loop 1604 e. 410 f. 610g. Lean h. Six Sigma
⦁ Another term for wastea. JIT b. 5S’s c. Mudad. Mura e. Six Sigmaf. Spilled drink g. Albuquerque
12. Six Sigma processa. DMAIC b. DMAAIC c. DMAIICd. DMADA e. DMAICC
13. Six Sigma deliverable in define phasea. Detailed process map b. FMEA c. Project Charterd. Process Capability Analysis e. All of the above
14. Name the chart below.a. Ishikawa b. Gannt c. Paretod. Check sheet e. Histogram
15. Name the chart below.a. Ishikawa b. Gantt c. Paretod. Check sheet e. Histogram
16. Name the chart below.
a. Ishikawa b. Gannt c. Paretod. Check sheet e. Histogram
17. Which of the 5S’ is most relevant to the diagram below?a. sustain b. straighten c. shined. sort e. standardize
18. Calculate the standard deviation of the sample for the following data.[1, 3, 4, 1, 4, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 5]19. Three processes are operating sequentially with 93% reliability each. Calculate the RTY.
20. Calculate the DPMO for a 3.5 sigma process.
21. Calculate the FTY for a process where 10000 widgets are produced of which 800 are scrapped due to errors with no rework.
22. Calculate the sigma of the process in 21.
23. Calculate the RTY for a process where 10000 widgets are produced of which 800 are returned for rework and 400 of those 800 are set to customers.
24. How does Lean differ from Six Sigma?
25. Calculate the standard deviation of the population for the following data.[1, 3, 4, 1, 4, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 5]
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.