Scenario: The nurse manager in orthopedics has asked for your assistance with a finance project. She is being asked to estimate revenue for the next fiscal year based on the projected number of hip replacements increasing from 300 this year to 340 next year.
The nurse manager must also factor in the expected changes in sources of revenue by payer. It is estimated that the hospital will lose some contracted insurers due to local competition, and see an increase in Medicare and Medicaid patients due to area demographics and economic conditions. She has provided you with the numbers from this year’s budget and the projections on numbers and payment amounts for next year.
Instructions:Prepare a financial forecasting memo to your nurse manager.
Part One – Financial Forecasting Model.Calculate the income projected from each payer source and total for the year to compare next year’s revenue to this year’s revenue.Provide your nurse manager with your estimates on the increase/ decrease in revenue for next year’s budgeting.
Part Two – Financial Forecasting Memo
Explains how the change in payer mix will impact the overall projected revenue of the unit.Describes the financial impact of a changing payer mix.Lists recommendations for the manager to consider in expenses, so that the budget will balance as neutral.Provides stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar in the memo.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.