Theoretical Background:Universal Gravitational Law: “The magnitude of the Gravitational force that an object exerts on another is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them.” Mathematically, the magnitude of this force FG acting on two objects (m1, m2) is expressed as:FG=GWhere r is the distance between the objects and G is a constant of proportionality, called the universal gravitational constant, G = 6.67 × 1011 Nm2/Kg2.Part one:To satisfy the objectives do the following steps.⦁ Click on the following link and control the masses of the two objects m1 at 4x109kg and m2 at 6x109kg, record your data in table 1.https://phet.colorado.edu/sims/html/gravity-force-lab-basics/latest/gravity-force-lab-basics_en.html⦁ Change the distance between the two masses as in shown in the table 1.⦁ Record the force value for each distance.⦁ Fill table 1 by finding r2 and 1/r2.Table 1m1= …………. m2=………….r (km) r2 (km)2 1/r2 (1/km)2 FG (N)9876543Part two:To satisfy the objectives do the following steps.⦁ Click on the following link and adjust the masses m1 at 2×109 kg and the distance between the two objects r at 5km, write their values in the table 1.https://phet.colorado.edu/sims/html/gravity-force-lab-basics/latest/gravity-force-lab-basics_en.html⦁ Change the mass of object 2 as shown in the table 2 and for each mass record the gravitational force between the two objects in table 2.Table 2m1= …………. r = ………….m2 (kg) FG (N)10×1099×1098×1097×1096×1095×1094×1093×109Data AnalysisPart one:⦁ Uses excel software and plot a graph relates FG and r. comments on the graph.⦁ Uses excel and plot one more graph relates FG and 1/r2. Use the graph to find the universal gravitational constant G.⦁ Calculate the percentage error in G (Gknown=6.67 × 1011 Nm2/Kg2)Note: Attach the graphs to your sheetPart two:⦁ Uses excel software and plot a graph relates FG and m2. Comments on the graph.⦁ Use the graph to find the universal gravitational constant G.⦁ Calculate the percentage error in k (kknown=6.67 × 1011 Nm2/Kg2)Note: Attach the graphs to your sheet
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.