Use the information in the book or other sources to complete the following questions:
1. Can businesses use probabilities to improve business decisions in the organization? Please explain with examples.
2. Let’s say you are part of a manufacturing organization, and you want to open another line of business. You received news of three possibilities. The line will have a 45% chance of making a profit of $150,000, 20% chance of making $25,000, and a 30% chance of losing $125,000. What is your decision? Think about objective and subjective probabilities.
3. For this question, you will need to understand Poisson’s distribution. You own an ice cream shop selling 4 ice cream sandwiches every hour. You believe that you can sell 6 ice cream sandwiches in the next hour. What is the probability of this happening? Explain and show your work.
Need about 2 pages with peer-reviewed citations.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.