Can you solve this assignment, please
Bristol Tourism Office Assignment
The Bristol Tourism Office (BTO) would like to improve the overall experience guests have when visiting the city, particularly holiday travelers. They already have some ideas what to do, but need to see the big picture in order to prioritize funding and to focus on areas that will have the most impact.
First, the BTO is planning to significantly overhaul its website. The site has grown organically over the past decade, and there are many complaints about finding information. In particular, the federated reservations system for hotels is incomplete, outdated and hard to use.
Second, the BTO wants to offer mobile services and apps for travelers. With so many options in the mobile arena, they are not sure where the best place to start would be.
Finally, BTO believes partnering with key service providers would improve the travel experience of visitors. BTO already has information kiosks in tourist areas, but they are looking to integrate more with partner services.
You work for a research agency specializing in experience mapping. The BTO has hired you to investigate and identify the most salient ways to bring the most value to visitors. They are also looking for new opportunities previously overlooked. The insight they hope to gain will help structure a multi-year program for improvement.
Section 1: After reading Chapter 4 “Initiate: Starting a Mapping Project” in Jim Kalbach’s book Mapping Experiences complete the following questions as it related to the scenario above. (2 pages max):
1. PART 1: Draw a model of the value chain around travel to Bristol.
a. List all of the actors involved
b. Place the primary actors in the center
c. Arrange the other actors around to show relationships
d. Show the flow of value from left to right
2. PART 2: What type of diagram would you recommend to start with?
Section 2: After reading Chapter 5 “Investigate: Researching the Experience” in Jim Kalbach’s book Mapping Experiences complete the following exercise as it related to the scenario above (2 pages max):
1. Who might you want to interview?
a. Internal interview participants
b. External interview participants
2. What themes or topics might you include in a guide for interviews internally at the BTO and externally with travelers?
a. Internal interview themes
b. External interview themes
Section 3: After reading Chapter 6 “Illustrate: Drawing the Diagram” in Jim Kalbach’s book Mapping Experiences complete the following exercise as it related to the scenario above (2 pages max):
1. Create a draft diagram for the BTO scenario. How will you tell the story of interaction? Use the following phases
a. Plan Trip
b. Travel to Bristol
c. Arrive in Bristol
d. Stay in Bristol
f. Return Home
g. Visit Again
2. Include the following aspects:
iv. Pain points
Section 4: After reading Chapter 7 “Align: Designing Value” in Jim Kalbach’s book Mapping Experiences complete the following exercise as it related to the scenario above (2 pages max):
1. What business is the BTO really in?
2. How can they create shared value?
3. What process would you use to plan, propose and execute an alignment workshop for BTO?
a. Who would you invite?
b. What steps would you take?
c. Can you envision and describe a final document?
d. How would you evaluate the process?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.