You are the nurse caring for a 30-year-old female client in a mental health facility with a history of histrionic personality disorder, anxiety, insomnia, and depressive disorder. The client is regularly feeding with thin liquids. The client has a history of smoking and no other health problems. Vital signs:
Temperature: 99.2° F
Heart rate: 91 beats/min
Respirations: 18 breaths/minute
O2 saturation: 93%
Blood pressure: 110/68 mm Hg
Focused assessment findings:
Alert and oriented to person, place and time
she moves all four extremities, ambulates s
The apical pulse is regular at 91 beats/minute
Lungs clear to auscultation, diminished bilaterally
Bowel sounds hypoactive, abdomen soft, tender in all four quadrants
lithium carbonate 300mg Q12hrs
risperidone 2mg once a day
trazodone 100mg-once a day at bedtime
benztropine 1mg-once a day at bedtime
austedo 6mg-twice a . y Using the information from the scenario, create a care plan using the attached template
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.