Purpose: The goal of this mini-research project is to assist you in formulating a plan for seeking and securing an optimal accounting position upon graduation.
Choose a sub-discipline within the field of accounting, which you intend to pursue for employment, upon graduation. Identify:
- All relevant/optimal educational degrees, that will enhance your prospects of succeeding in your selected sub-discipline.
- All relevant/optimal professional licenses that will enhance your prospects of succeeding in your selected sub-discipline
- All relevant/optimal certifications that will assist you in progressing within your selected sub-discipline
Locate at least 3 professional research sources/articles which focus on your chosen discipline. These sources should, describe
the relevant professional responsibilities, possible career paths and other pertinent information for your chosen sub-discipline within the accounting profession.
a. Provide your personal evaluation/analysis of those professional responsibilities, career paths, etc., and….
Create an ACTION PLAN which you can follow to begin and progress in your career within your chosen discipline
A. A.P.A. Citation Must Be Used: https://ift.tt/2LvLWQa
i. A MINIMUM of 5 quotes must be incorporated in your work.
- 4-5 pages
- ADDDTIONAL INFORMATION: Examples Of Selected Accounting Job Categories OR Sub-disciplines
- a) Auditor
- b) Internal Auditor
- c) Tax Accountant
- d) Forensic Analyst
- e) Compliance Auditor/Specialist (verify conformance with Sarbanes Oxley; GAAS; GASB, etc)
- f) Financial Accountant
- g) Government Accountant
- h) Budget Analyst
- i) Financial Reporting Analyst-Annual Reports/SEC compliance
- j) Management/ Cost Accountant
- k) White Collar Fraud Specialist
- l) Data Analytics Specialist
- m) Budget Analyst
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.