The Toyota Motor Company is a global automobile manufacturer that operates on five different continents. In the United States, it runs five major assembly plants. To manage its operations efficiently and effectively around the globe, Toyota uses several types of information systems. It uses the Internet and global networks to communicate with its offices, plants, and dealerships around the globe.
Toyota is one of the founders of the Toyota Production System, an early version of the Just In Time (JIT) inventory system. This system allows Toyota to have on hand the exact number of components needed at any time in order to continue its operations, given that waste often occurs when components are inventoried and stored. To use a JIT inventory system, Toyota’s GIS must be capable of managing real-time inventory, not only within its own manufacturing facilities but in all of its suppliers’ facilities. Because of this, Toyota requires all of its suppliers to have a system capable of interfacing with the one Toyota uses for its own operations. Toyota worked with Dell, Microsoft, and WorldCom to develop a “Dealer Daily” system that offers a centralized data center for the more than 1,100 Toyota and Lexus dealers in the United States. This system allows dealers to spend more time focusing on selling cars and less time on paperwork.
For example, the system is capable of providing a response to a financing application in 15 seconds. Using Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) implemented Toyota’s Vehicle Order Management (VOM) system. This system, which encompasses 13 countries, enables TME to improve its European operations by reducing delivery time to customers and managing inventory more efficiently. As a result, the system reduces operating costs.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.