Pharmacology Reasoning Bradycardia Suggested Answer Guidelines Marilyn Fitch, 78 years old Medication Categories :Concepts/Content : Antidys rhythmics ACE Inhibitors Beta Blockers Statins Oral Anticoagulants Diuretics Electrolytes Assessment Drug-drug interactions Evaluation of desired outcomes Monitoring for adverse effects Emergency treatment of dysrhythmias Client education Psychosocial support NCLEX Client Need Categories Percentage of Items from Each Category/Subcategory Covered in Case Study Safe and Effective Care EnvironmentManagement ofCare17-23%XSafety and InfectionControl9-15%XHealth Promotion and Maintenance6-12%XPsychosocial Integrity6-12%XPhysiological IntegrityBasic Care andComfort6-12%Pharmacological and ParenteralTherapies12-18%XReduction of RiskPotential9-15%XPhysiological Adaptation11-17%X© 2020 Keith RN LLC. All rights reserved. No part of this case study may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Keith RN
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.