The case studies below provide you with an opportunity to critically analyze events that are taking place in real-life businesses. This helps to develop your critical thinking and research skills as you research each of these scenarios.
For this assignment, you will review four case studies from your eTextbook, one each from Chapters 9, 10, 11, and 12. You must then evaluate the studies and respond to each of the prompts below, using both critical thinking and theory.
In Chapter 9, read the case study “Versum’s ERP Transformation,” and address the prompts below.
· Define the problem in this case study. What management, organization, and technology factors contributed to the problem?
· Was the SAP S/4 HANA SaaS solution a good one for Versum? Explain your answer.
· What challenges did Versum encounter implementing the new system?
· How did the new system change the way Versum ran its business?
In Chapter 10, read the case study “Can Uber Be the Uber of Everything?” and answer the questions below.
· Analyze Uber using the competitive forces and value chain models. What is its competitive advantage?
· What is the relationship between information technology and Uber’s business model? Explain your answer.
· How disruptive is Uber?
· Is Uber a viable business? Explain your answer.
In Chapter 11, read the case study “Are Self-Driving Cars Ready for the Road?” and address the prompts below.
· Discuss some benefits and disadvantages of automated automobiles. Be sure to include a discussion of ethical and social issues presented by automated automobiles.
· If you were the CEO of a major auto manufacturer, would you invest resources in the development and marketing of automated automobiles? Why, or why not?
In Chapter 12, read the case study “Should an Algorithm Make Our Decisions?” and address the prompts below.
· What are the problems in using algorithms and automated systems for decision making?
· What management, organizational, and technology factors have contributed to the problem?
· Should automated systems be used to make decisions? Explain your answer.
Submit all four case analyses in a single paper. When constructing your paper, do not use the question-and-answer format; instead, present a thorough and insightful analysis using strong arguments and evidence as you apply course concepts. Your final submission must be an APA formatted paper of at least four pages in length (not counting the title and reference pages).
You are required to use a minimum of two peer-reviewed, academic sources that are no more than 5 years old (one may be your eTextbook) in each of the four analyses. All sources used, including the eTextbook, must have citations and references properly formatted in APA style.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.