Designing a Job Rewards Analysis
CleanBody Organics is a national distributor of natural soap, moisturizers, and shampoo and conditioner. It has a brick-and-mortar store in Asheville, North Carolina, which serves as a conduit for learning more about its customers, but the majority of its sales are from online distribution. As the organization expands, it has decided to supplement its previous strategic profile of directly selling to consumers with plans to also distribute its products in co-ops and organic grocery stores.
The greatest concern in the planned expansion is ensuring that new employees have a strong sense of engagement and cultural values similar to those of current employees. The company’s CEO, Eve Libertine, wants to find out what motivates her current workforce, in hopes that she can use this message to hire and retain individuals with similar values and motivations in the future. As an astute student of staffing best practices, you have recommended that a careful job rewards analysis is a good way to achieve this goal.
Ms. Libertine has three key job categories that she wants to focus her analysis on. The first job is customer consultant, which other organizations refer to as a customer service representative. Individuals in this job respond to calls, e-mails, and online chats from customers with questions or complaints about products. This is a key job for the organization because of the large number of individuals occupying this role, as well as the strategic importance of maintaining customer satisfaction. The second job is a product development manager. These individuals are currently responsible for learning about the market for CleanBody products and will have an expanded role in determining how to market products to other retailers. The third page 196job is in production work. Individuals in this job make, cut, pack, and ship the soap, along with performing associated production-area tasks like keeping records and cleaning production areas. This is another job that is expected to greatly expand in numbers as the push into retail sales increases.
1. Find three job titles on O*NET that are relatively similar to the jobs at CleanBody and identify the interests, work styles, and values that are compatible with these jobs.
2. Based on the overall culture of the organization, describe three or four key goals or values that may intrinsically motivate individuals to work at CleanBody.
3. Develop three to five questions for an open-ended survey sent out to current CleanBody employees that will help refine your understanding of job rewards.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.