People should understand the impact of different types of risk on financial health, whether they’re dealing with personal or corporate finances. The risks involved with personal finance often only impact individuals and families—for example, when determining if you can afford to buy a house or deciding whether to invest in stocks. Financial risks for businesses often affect multiple people throughout the entire company, including individuals who do not work in the finance department. When businesses make finance-related decisions, it is essential that they know how their decisions will impact different aspects of their company.
Read the Assessing a Company’s Future Financial Health case study, then write a response.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
Systematic and Unsystematic Risk: Explain the differences between systematic and unsystematic risk.
Financial Risks: Describe the potential impacts of the following types of financial risk on the company featured in the case study:
Interest rate risk
Lower Growth Impact: Explain the impact a lower growth in sales could have on the dividend policy and retained earnings for the company featured in the case study.
Higher Growth Impact: Explain the impact a higher growth in sales could have on the dividend policy and retained earnings for the company featured in the case study.
Guidelines for Submission
Your submission should be a 2 to 3-page Word document with 12-point Times New Roman font, double spacing, and one-inch margins. Sources should be cited according to APA style.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.