Assignment incomplete without the self evaluation
Objective:To create a graphic organizer to summarize the process and procedures involved in evaluating staff members and to evaluate your graphic organizer.
Scenario:You have just been hired as director of an early childhood center. You quickly realize that many of the teachers on your staff are recent hires. They are a vocal group that enjoys discussing teaching strategies and experiences. But you have noticed an undercurrent of anxiety surrounding the teacher evaluation process. There seem to be as many different ideas about evaluation floating around as there are teachers. You decide to address your plan for teacher evaluations head-on at the first staff meeting. You begin with a graphic organizer that summarizes your plan. You realize how important it will be to give teachers a clear idea of what criteria you plan to use to evaluate their teaching. You also realize that your staff is also eager to know at what time of year they can expect you to evaluate them. You give careful thought to what would be a realistic time frame.
Create a graphic organizer (e.g., a timeline or flowchart) to summarize how you plan to carry out teacher evaluations. Include four or five points to capture how you will collect, summarize, analyze, and use the data. Next, list seven or eight criteria that you will use to evaluate the quality of instruction Last, map out what you believe to be a realistic evaluation time-frame and incorporate that information into your organizer.
1. For each item of your graphic organizer, explain how this guideline addresses the issues in the scenario
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.