Chapter 3 Assignment
Be able to define, identify or describe the following:
Describe the functions of the cell membrane
Describe the phosopholipid bilayer membrane
List the functions of membrane proteins
Describe the contents of the cytosol
Compare and contrast the three cytoskeletal structure
Describe the functions of the following organelles:
Rough endoplasmic reticulum
Smooth endoplasmic reticulum
Name the four nitrogenous bases and their relationship to each other
Describe in detail the central dogma of protein synthesis ( be sure to describe transcription and translation)
Compare and contrast active and passive transport
Name a describe the three passive transport processes
Name and describe the types of active transport
Diffusion is dependent on five simple laws of physics. Name them and describe each properties effect on rates of diffusion
Describe isotonic, hypotonic and hypertonic solutions and each’s effect on a cell
Describe the cell life cycle. What roles do interphase, mitosis and cytokinesis play in the cycle?
Describe a cancer cell
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.