Chatbots have been around since the early days of computers, with the first conversational bot used in 1966. However, it has only been in recent years that chatbots have been discussed in the context of business strategy. This influx in interest can be connected to the recent advances in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the development of Natural Language Processing. NLP allows AI systems to analyze human language to derive meaning from conversations, with the goal of making the interaction between computers and humans feel exactly like interactions between humans.
In 2016, Facebook launched a bot within their Messenger application, known as a social bot. A social bot is a type of bot that simulates human behavior in automated interactions on social network sites. This new Facebook feature allows any business to build a bot within Messenger. With over a billion people a month using Facebook Messenger and over 100,000 bots within the application, they are changing the way consumers and brands interact. Socialbots offer a potential new channel of communication for businesses and consumers, that provides customers with instant communication.
Young adults hold a significant proportion of purchasing power, giving them considerable influence, and attracting attention from businesses and academics. Compared to older generations, these consumers have grown up surrounded by technology and heavily rely on it in everyday life. Consequently, young adults’ consumption behavior and need for technology could have positive implications for the adoption of social bots in the buyer journey.
Social bots have a number of different uses for customers such as customer service, entertainment, curiosity, productivity, and socializing. Having a presence on Facebook Messenger could have significant implications for a business, due to the social networking site having 2.23 billion active users every month and Messenger being the top downloaded mobile application.
Hire a Professional Essay & Assignment Writer for completing your Academic Assessments
Native Best Writers Team
- 100% Plagiarism-Free Essay
- Highest Satisfaction Rate
- Free Revision
- On-Time Delivery
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.