Choose a research study from the nursing literature on a topic of interest to themStudents will send the research article to their instructor to confirm that it is appropriate for this assignment.)Step I: Use Table 19.1 to determine if the research used a PICO format to formulate the clinical questions. Provide a rationale for your decision.Step II. Identify a category for the research, using the categories describe in Chapter 19. Why did you choose the category you did?Step III: Use the Key Points at the end of chapter 19 to evaluate your article.Step IV: Briefly describe a clinical scenario and how you might (or might not) apply the findings to this scenario. Give a rationale for your decision.Patient population What group do you want information on? Pregnant mothersIntervention (or exposure) What event do you want to study the effect of? Artificially sweetened beveragesComparison Compared with what? Is it better or worse than no intervention at all, or than another intervention? No artificially sweetened beveragesOutcomes What is the effect of the intervention? Infant body weight
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.