This week you will build on the outline you created in Week 2. Think of this doc draft as an abbreviated version of your Capstone Pae ; it does not need to be a complete Capstone doc . Consider your rough draft a “mini-Capstone Par” that will prepare you to create your comprehensive Capstone ppr in Week 5.
Write a short paragraph for each of the points in your outline, Integrating Research Links to an external site.to support these ideas. Add a short introductory paragraph, Writing a Thesis Statement Links to an external site.at the beginning of your outline.
After submitting your draft, you will receive feedback on this papr from your instructor in Week 4. Based on the instructor feedback that you receive, you will expand, revise, and edit your esay to create your final Capstone paer in Week 5.
In your pper,
Revise your thesis statement that you created in Weeks 1 and 2, which identifies your social and criminal justice issue.
Incorporate any feedback that you received regarding your thesis statement from your instructor.
Summarize your chosen social and criminal justice issue.
Describe what makes this an issue.
Provide data to show how this issue has made an impact on society.
Explain which social justice principles need to be addressed and why.
Detail the cultural and diversity issues present in your chosen social and criminal justice problem.
Describe how addressing your chosen issue contributes to the goal of a more just society.
Analyze the empirical research on your chosen topic.
You may use your Week 1 Annotated Bibliography to complete this section of the paer.
Propose a possible resolution to your chosen social and criminal justice issue.
Evaluate which branches of the criminal justice system are impacted/involved and how they either help or hinder the issue.
Analyze how the criminal and social justice theories (in relation to the United States Constitution) and landmark U.S. Supreme Court decisions impact your chosen issue and support your resolution.
Examine how the judiciary, corrections, and law enforcement systems address social equality, solidarity, human rights, and overall fairness for all and how these essential concepts impact your issue and resolution.
Evaluate how poverty, racism, religion and other sociocultural variables may apply to contemporary social and criminal justice by drawing information among the fields of, but not limited to, criminology, law, philosophy, psychology, science, and sociology.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.