As a quick reminder, discussion board assignments should follow APA format, so be sure to review the specific instructions for these assignments and for APA style in general. You’re encouraged in these assignments to think in novel ways about the material covered, and very rarely will questions have correct or incorrect answers. You’re also encouraged to research and draw on outside sources for these discussion assignments, as long as they’re appropriate sources and are properly cited.For this discussion board, be sure to answer all of the following prompts in complete sentences. Cite any information coming from the textbook or an outside source (ideally from a reliable .org or .edu website), using proper APA intext citations and references.This week, we looked at a number of influential figures within developmental psychology. Of the theorists within our text and the ones offered in this week’s module, pick one that you’re most interested in learning more about, or whose theory you feel best explains some key aspect of yourself and your life experiences.1. Read and research more about the theory/theorist you chose. Were there any aspects you found interesting, which weren’t discussed or not discussed in detail in the textbook or the lecture? Expand and explain it to the rest of the class. For example, you might choose to research more about Piaget’s views of schemas, or Bronfenbrenner’s bioecological theory, all in more detail than what was covered in the course material so far. [Be sure to properly cite your sources as well].2. In what ways does this theory fit in with your own life, or the life of someone close to you?3. Why is the theory important to our studies in developmental psychology? What does it tell us about how humans develop, or alternatively, do you think it might not be that useful after all? Do you think that the theory you chose for this assignment accurately reflects universal human development worldwide, or might it better apply to some populations but not to others?4. Finally, write a short, brief reflection of material covered this first week, concerning the developmental theories and the research methods. Is there anything you found particularly interesting, or alternatively, anything you were confused by and need clarified?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.