The proposal will mainly focus on the civil rights movement, which has been a major historical event in the history of America. The civil rights movement mainly encompasses aspects such as slavery, racism, the supremacy of the whites, and discrimination which influenced the social, political, and economic growth of the United States in various ways. The historic promise of American democracy had a significant impact on the struggle for civil rights for black Americans (Levy, 2019). The quest of black people’s civil rights was mainly driven by the initial promise of American equality and the declaration of independence’s assumption of everybody’s fairness and undeniable right to life, freedom, and the quest of contentment in spite of having a constitution that previously accepted slavery and considered oppressed persons as three-fifths of the nation’s free population.
The psychological theories that would be used in the analysis are the social learning theory and the hierarchy of needs which is a motivational theory. According to the social learning theory, people can learn from the actions and rewards of their peers as well as from their own experiences (Yılmaz et al., 2019). For instance, social learning theorists contend that workers might pick up proper social skills by witnessing how their employer handles other employee conduct. Other theorists also believe that people usually imitate the behaviors of the persons they most respect or admire. The hierarchy of needs which is a motivational theory mainly focuses on certain elements, including safety and security, physiological needs, self-actualization, esteem, love, and belonging.
The proposed search terms to be used in searching and locating peer-reviewed psychology journal articles connected to my topic are social learning theory, motivation theory, and the hierarchy of needs, the civil rights movement, and psychological theories.
Levy, P. B. (2019). The Civil Rights Movement: A Reference Guide. ABC-CLIO.
Yılmaz, M., Yılmaz, U., & Yılmaz, E. N. D. (2019). The relation between social learning and visual culture. International Electronic Journal of Elementary Education, 11(4), 421-427.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.