Clinical Field Experience D: The Cultural Effect of Technology on a School Campus
Technology use affects the culture of a school campus. As a leader, create a technology plan that aligns to the mission and vision of the school, while maintaining student achievement as the desired outcome. For this assignment, you will have the opportunity to observe and collect anecdotal data on technology use.
Allocate at least 2 hours in the field to support this field experience.
Informally walk through 5-10 classrooms and observe how technology is incorporated within the curriculum and instruction. Consider how the use of technology affects the culture of the classroom and school. Have a collaborative discussion with your principal mentor about your observations, and how he or she plans for the use of technology. Include the following in your discussion:
- How is technology used in curriculum and instruction? Is the technology accessible for all? Does the technology promote participation in local, national, and global learning communities? Does it stimulate innovation, creativity, and digital age collaboration?
- How does leadership create a vision and plan for the use of technology?
- How are faculty and staff skills developed for using and integrating technology?
- How do faculty and staff ensure the safe use of technology?
- How does the use (or non-use) of technology affect the culture in individual classrooms and the school as a whole?
Use any remaining field experience hours to observe or assist the principal mentor.
After the field experience, complete a 500-750 word reflection on your observations and discussion. Incorporate the ISTE Standards for Education Leaders and describe how you will apply what you have learned to your future professional practice.
While APA style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and PSEL standards should be referenced using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.