Discuss Etiology, Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, Clinical Manifestations, Work-up, Nonpharmacological and Pharmacological management, Education, and Follow-up for a pediatric diagnosis or pediatric care consideration. 500 words or less for the initial post. For peer posts and subsequent posts under the initial discussion board thread add in second and third line treatments and additional considerations (250 word maximum for responses). Example requirement, only evidence-based sources, such as AAFP, CDC, IDSA, ADA, JNC 8 etc. (textbook resources and internet sites affiliated with medical associations are considered credible sources to obtain the information on the most up to date guidelines). Add in the link to the guideline(s) within the discussion board for further reading by your peers.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.