Look at Sarah and Anna post below who chose current events or personal experiences different from yours. Offer your own ideas about how having knowledge of natural science might affect how your peers understand the events they identified.
My name is Sarah, I live in Massachusetts with my mother and sister. When Im not working on schoolwork, I am usually helping with my familys business, crocheting, reading, and recently Ive been hiking. I am hoping to graduate with an Associates degree in the Liberal Arts. This is my third semester so far, and I am really loving the wide variety of information that I am learning with this degree! I find that Liberal Arts allows me to have a working knowledge of a lot of topics, and should help me to find out what career would suit me. I have been learning a lot and feeling less and less clueless, and as an 18 year old, this is new and exciting!Natural science is important to learn for many reasons, but the one that I find most convincing is to simply have a base of working knowledge as a jumping off point to better understand the world. I personally am often confused, as we all sometimes are, but having a basic knowledge of science would help with my scholarly confidence. It also feeds the excited and curious part of our minds that are always and working and wondering.
Society as a whole would benefit from everyone having a working knowledge of science so that they can come up with their own questions and find their own solid and suitable answers. Today, with so much misinformation available, it is so easy to find ourselves in the middle of a lot of assumptions about the world instead of facts.
Lately, I have taken up the hobby of hiking and identifying plants and other nature-y things. This has become a new way for me to learn about the world and to start to question my environment. I have been learning about why things grow where, how high winds change the landscape, and how to identify things based on familial similarities. Learning about natural science will help me to think more clearly and find new avenues to question and discover the world.
Hello everyone, my name is Anna Stewart. I am 49 years old and I live in Morgan City, Louisiana (born & raised). I have four children and five grandchildren with one on the way. I am pursuing a BA in Psychology with a concentration in Addiction. I am very passionate about this career field. I lost my best friend of 20 years to heroin addiction and I have watched childhood friends throw their lives away to drug addiction. I want to save as many people as I can from drug addiction.
Having knowledge of the natural sciences is beneficial to everyone. With this knowledge, you can solve life’s everyday problems that we all are faced with from “why the dishwasher makes a strange noise” to “which snacks are healthier for children”. Natural science teaches you to think critically in order to solve problems.
A recent event I dealt with was I noticed a rash on the top of both my legs. Usually, I switch what body wash I use every time I buy it. So I did not know if it was the body wash giving me the rash or something else. I stopped using it and switched to Ivory soap for the time being when the rash went away. After a few weeks, I got a rash again. That told me it was not the body wash. To make a long story short I found out I have eczema.
he Kirkpatrick Model of evaluating training includes reaction, learning, behavior, and results (Kirkpatrick Partners, 2020).
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
How can this model be implemented in your organization?
Share an example of how you might evaluate a training using each of the levels. How would it inform the way you measure the success of the training example you shared?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.