- Prepare a situational analysis, which includes the client profile.
- Use the ten-point plan as a checklist for the elements in your proposed web communication campaign.
- Negotiate the issues and concepts and decide on your approach.
- Research your client and their issue so you can provide sound advice.
- You are not required to show ‘live’ versions of your online tactics. Please do not create fictitious pages on Facebook etc.
- Present your proposal in an engaging, persuasive, and professional manner.
PREPARING YOUR PLAN:
- In conjunction with the marking criteria below, your plan should include:
- The rationale for the campaign
- A well-developed theme and memorable message
- Broad strategic approaches
- Step-by-step details of your 10 point plan
- Timeframe for your proposed activities.
- Realistic allocation of the budget demonstrating an ability to stretch the campaign dollar via sponsorship opportunities
- Evaluation criteria for implementation throughout the campaign.
Assignment 3 will be assessed on the following criterion, which carries equal
- Demonstrated understanding of the planning and organization of campaign management-adherence to the 10-point plan;
- Clearly articulated research and analysis of the communication problems and opportunities;
- Identification and articulation of target publics and key stakeholders;
- Identification and articulation of appropriate campaign messages;
- Identification and articulation of appropriate channels and development of associated tactics;
- Identification and articulation of campaign goals and SMART objectives;
• Identification and articulation of appropriate campaign research and evaluation
- Demonstrated understanding of campaign time management – structuring of campaign schedule;
- Demonstrated understanding of budgetary restraints, understanding of sponsorship opportunities if applicable, and ability to stretch the campaign dollar;
- Creativity and originality of key campaign elements;
- Identification of ethical issues and cultural sensitivities for the client;
- Level of professionalism in presentation including use of report structure, appropriate use of language, grammar, spelling, and editing.
Your task for this assignment is to develop a web communications campaign proposal for Habitat for Humanity Singapore (https://ift.tt/3c1BLgn)
For the purposes of completing this assignment, the client is represented byyourCOM278 lecturer at KAPLAN.
Initial campaign budget
$5000, but your proposal should include ways to develop sponsorship and strategic alliances via monetary donations, sponsorship, or gifts in kind. Present your budget in a graph form with a written explanation
The client has asked you to prepare a web communications campaign plan to achieve the following goals/objectives:
- To increase awareness of the role of the Habitat for Humanity in Singapore via an online event
- To identify an identified target public as a focus for the campaign
- To create a web communications strategy for an online family-friendly event in November 2021– you can choose your own event and the media in which you will host it on behalf of the organization
- To promote and develop a sustainable and online media strategy to support the event using existing social media platforms and suggestions for other tactics
- To propose a content plan (with one example) and launch plan (timeline) for the planning and launch of the event
- To develop two digital personas to represent the different potential stakeholders of this event
- Attract partnerships/sponsorship and stretch the $5000 budget by an additional 50 percent for this event which can be in cash donations, gifts in kind, corporate sponsorship, etc
- The proposal is to be submitted as an individual written proposal
BACKGROUND AND ISSUE AS DESCRIBED BY THE CLIENT
We currently have quite a low web page profile and would like to increase it by hosting an event via our website which complies with Covid-19 restrictions to help us raise awareness of our organization which“… build(s) decent homes across Asia-Pacific and rehabilitate(s) flats in Singapore for vulnerable families.”
We have been affected by COVID19 and work remotely so it is even more important for us to a) maintain a public profile and b) increase traffic to the site so that we can stay in touch with our clients and welcome new clients and sponsors in an incredibly difficult time for Singapore and the world.
“Habitat Singapore will be closing our office and the team will continue to work remotely during office hours.We highly discourage visitors to our office during this critical period. If you need to reach us, please email [email protected] or drop us a message on Facebook or Instagram.”
We would like to create a web-based online family-friendly event in November 2021.
We would like to increase and monitor our webpage activityin the lead up to, during and after this event.
We would like to focus on building demographic and will be led by your strategy and suggestions on how to build our website audience using the festival.
We would like to engage with existing stakeholders and attract at least twonew corporate partnersto join us on a long-term basisand twonewsponsors for the event.
We would like ideas on how to attract people from all over Singapore to participate in the web-basedevent of your choosing
We suggest you create an online registration system that would provide us with data on volunteers/sponsors/clients who have agreed to participate in the event
Many of our clients are underage and vulnerable so we cannot use them in promotional materials as it is important to maintain confidentiality, but we can promote our services.
Lastly, we are open to realistic and creative strategies that fit our mission statement, our values, and the work we do in the community which you will be able to research
Take professional academic assistance & Get 100% Plagiarism free papers
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.