You will develop a proposed public health nursing intervention to meet an identified need and/ or gap in your own community. This must be within the scope of the staff level public health/ community health nurse. (Note: you cannot propose building facilities or purchasing a mobile health van). The intervention should demonstrate your application of previous learning in the program related to process improvement and evidence based nursing practice. Quality peer reviewed references are required to support the need as well as the structure, elements, and evaluation of the intervention.Focus on your own local community. You will use resources found in CANVAS, FSW library, and the web to develop this project. Note that census and other epidemiological data is not available down to zip codes or census tracts in Florida- only by county and/ or city & state. Community Data Collection Survey – THIS IS THE FIRST STEP IN TO COMPLETE YOUR FINAL PAPER. Community Data Collection Survey Collect relevant data about your community covering the required areas in the survey tool. References are required to support the data. The final part of the Survey is your summary of the identified gap/ need that will be the focus of a targeted public health nursing intervention in your Community Assessment Project. The Data Assessment Form is in Course Resources in Modules. The form is a tool to assist you collect your data and information. This is a scholarly paper with appropriate use of tables (see APA Manual for how to format and label tables). Utilize the resources and web sites located in Course Resources in Canvas. In addition, Community Health Assessments are usually published by your county and/ city with relevant information. The data is usually based on county and/ city information. You can also look at Robert Wood Johnson Foundation information on public health issues that may be applicable to your area. Many resources are provided in Course Resources as a starting point for your data collection. DO NOT Submit the tool… this is a paper.NUR 4636C Community Health Nursing Assessment Tool v2-1.docx PAPER CONTENT:
- Community Being Assessed
- Vital Statistics
- Causes of mortality and morbidity
- Leading infectious diseases
- Number of healthy days
- 3. Social Determinants of Health
- Access to health care
- Environment -Water and Air quality, pollution
- Safety- police, fire
- Education systems
- Government role in health access/ provision
- Issue/ need identified.
includes at least 5 references from current peer-reviewed nursing journals and /or textbook or reliable education, government or organizational website.
This is for the Lee county area.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.