complete and submit a 1,000-word paper on the topic of Epigenetics and Stress with a plagiarism score of no more than 10% (90% original work). Links to the video, survey, and questionnaire, as well as APA resources and writing guidelines, are available in the Guidelines/Instructions section below:Write a 1,000-word Reaction Paper following the instructions below Define StressWatch the video below on the work of Robert Sapolsky who studies stress (this is a short version; if you want to see the entire video, you can find it here:https://youtu.be/AYFZAYenR20. Begin your paper by defining stress in your own words and discussing your reaction to the video.Complete the Life Experiences Survey Download Life Experiences Surveyand consider the stressful events you have encountered in the previous two-year period.Interview your family members and find out which stress-related disease(s) you are most at risk for. Read the article on WebMD that discusses 10 stress-related diseases – 10 Health Problems Related to Stress That You Can Fix.Research SourcesResearch and locate one article on stress and whatever disease you are most at risk for (select a study on research conducted on humans) from a reputable academic source using the College Library (Library resources are available online):4. Discuss the concept of stress in light of your family history and the article you read. Aim for one page for this section of your paper. Here are some topics you can discuss. You are not required to discuss these but they may be useful to you:Do modern lifestyles create more stress for you than in the past? How so?How do you create stress in your own life?How could you change the nature of our society to make it less stressful?It could be said that some stress comes from leading “out-of-balance” lives. What can people do to “keep it simple”? Furthermore, in what ways can individuals control the stressors they will encounter beforehand?How could you change the way in which you interact with your school demands or your work demands to change the amount of stress that you feel?Discuss how you can improve your health and longevity in light of your findings on this assignment, your understanding of stress, and your knowledge of your family history. This should be your final page.You can go over or under a page for any of the sections of the paper as long as your total paper is 1,000 words not counting the references.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.