***COMPLETE PART 2 ONLY, IT WILL THEN BE COMBINED WITH THE OTHER PARTS***Advanced persistent threats (APTs) have been thrust into the spotlight due to their advanced tactics, techniques, procedures, and tools. These APTs are resourced unlike other types of cyber threat actors.Your chief technology officer (CTO) has formed teams to each develop a detailed analysis and presentation of a specific APT, which she will assign to the team.Scenario:“Thanks to all of your efforts, we have significantly increased our reach, accessibility, and presence on the web,” says Eliza, your CTO.“But,” she adds, “this also increases the chance that our company will be a target for hackers and online attacks. If we are going to move forward, we need to anticipate those problems before they happen. In particular, we are especially worried about advanced persistent threats (APTs). I’m looking for as many ways to ward these off as possible, so I’m setting up teams to assess how APTs have operated, what they will look like in the near future, and what countermeasures we can implement against them.”“I want this on my desk in two weeks.”This is a team assignment, and the team members that were selected by the instructor in the previous assignment will work together. It is up to the team members to decide who is responsible for contributing to the sections of the paper. Remember, if a member fails to complete his or her part of the work, the team is still responsible for all sections.Note that you are required to complete a peer review for yourself and for each member of the team. The peer review template is provided in the Activities folder.Your team’s report should use the Cybersecurity Threat Landscape Team Assignment Template to cover the following five areas:Part 1: Threat Landscape AnalysisProvide a detailed analysis of the threat landscape today.What has changed in the past few years?Describe common tactics, techniques, and procedures to include threat actor types.What are the exploit vectors and vulnerabilities threat actors are predicted to take advantage of?Part 2: APT AnalysisProvide a detailed analysis and description of the APT your group was assigned. Describe the specific tactics used to gain access to the target(s).Describe the tools used. Describe what the objective of the APT was/is. Was it successful?Part 3: Cybersecurity Tools, Tactics, and ProceduresDescribe current hardware- and software-based cybersecurity tools, tactics, and procedures.Consider the hardware and software solutions deployed today in the context of defense-in-depth.Elaborate on why these devices are not successful against the APTs.Part 4: Machine Learning and Data AnalyticsDescribe the concepts of machine learning and data analytics and how applying them to cybersecurity will evolve the field.Are there companies providing innovative defensive cybersecurity measures based on these technologies? If so, what are they? Would you recommend any of these to the CTO?Part 5: Using Machine Learning and Data Analytics to Prevent APTDescribe how machine learning and data analytics could have detected and/or prevented the APT you analyzed had the victim organization deployed these technologies at the time of the event. Be specificNotesUse additional sources of information but also describe the concept in layman’s terms.Use visuals where appropriate.While quality is valued over quantity, it is expected that a quality paper will result in a minimum length of 10–15 pages.You will be assigned an individual grade for this assignment based on your contribution to the overall project.HOW WILL MY WORK BE EVALUATED?The following evaluation criteria aligned to the competencies will be used to grade your assignment:1.1.3: Present ideas in a clear, logical order appropriate to the task.2.1.3: Explain the significance of the issue or problem.4.1.1: Establish a collaborative approach for working together as a team.4.2.4: Prepare a finished teamwork product.10.1.1: Identify the problem to be solved.12.6.1: Identify the controls needed for confidentiality.12.6.2: Identify the controls needed for integrity.12.6.3: Identify the controls needed for availability.12.7.2: Explain the process of analyzing IT incidents.14.1.1: Explain how ethical principles used in the information technology industry apply to the welfare and safety of stakeholders and society.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.