Concept Map Student Name: Instructor: Erickson’s Developmental Stage Related to pt. & Cite References (1) Patient Education (In Pt.) & Discharge Planning (home needs) History of Present Illness (HPI), Pathophysiology of Admitting Dx (Cite References) Medical, Surgical, Social History (1). Medical History Cultural considerations, ethnicity, occupation, religion, family support, insurance. (1) (14) Socioeconomic/Cultural/Spiritual Orientation & Psychosocial Considerations/Concerns, to include the following Social Determinants of Health ❋Economic Stability ❋ Education ❋Social and Community Context ❋ Health and Health Care ❋ Neighborhood and Built Environment Diagnostic Test/ Lab Results with dates and Normal Ranges (3) Test Norms Date Current Value Patient Information Chief Complaint (1) Name: Age: Gender: Code Status: DPOA: Living Will: Admitting Diagnosis Medical Management/ Orders/ Medications & Allergies (2) Name Dose RT Freq. MOA RN Considerations Onset/Peak /Duration (Insulin) Surgical History Social History Priority nursing diagnosis #1 Vital Signs (4) Neurological (5) Cardiovascular (6) Respiratory (7) Nutrition/Hydration (8) GI (9) GU (10) Rest/ Exercise (11) Outcome/Goal #1 Outcome/Goal #2 Integumentary (12) Endocrine (13) Psychosocial (14) Misc. (Ht/Wt) Interventions # 2 Interventions #1 Assessment/ Evaluation #2 Assessment/ Evaluation #1 PC Outcomes/Goal Potential Complications/ at risk for Priority nursing diagnosis #2 PC Interventions PC Evaluation Plan
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.