Writing a paper about a community in my area – Springfield, Fl 32401 or 32405The first thing to do as you begin your work is to watch the video in this module. Next, review the information in the module about Community Assessment. Both of these resources will help you with your community assessment. You will be writing your findings in the format of a detailed APA paper. As you write your paper, be sure to look at the grading rubric located where the paper will be submitted so that you know how the paper will be graded.It usually works best if you divide the sections of data collection between the two of you and share what you have found with each other. Then begin to put all of the data together and look for missing sections.Use APA referencing as you write down your data so you do not have to try to find the source again when you are writing your paper.Here are some pointers for the first two sections that are due FIRST.#1 – Introduction to your communitySome of your expanded windshield survey can go in this section. You also need to identify the geographical boundaries of the community as well as include any information you can find about the history of the community. Some communities will have a written history that you can find online or in the library, but for some you may need to talk with community officials or long-time residents.#2 – Data CollectionA. Population and Demographic statistics1. You can look for Vital Statistics and Demographic Statistics for your community using the websites listed in the Introduction on slide 8. Comparing what you find for your community to the state and/or national statistics will help you when you begin data analysis and look for priority problem areas. Connie Head, our resource librarian, will be able to help you find the information you need.2 – 4. Some of this information will come from your observations in the community and some will come from talking with community residents.B. Environment1. The description of your community is an expanded windshield survey.2. Look at health risks that can come from the physical, built environment (pollution, traffic, noise, etc) and also health risks from the biological environment.C. Community SystemsDescribe what is available in the community for each of the systems listed. If a resource, such as a hospital is not available, how far do residents have to go to access it?D. Community Dynamics1. Who are the community leaders? If the community is incorporated it will have some official governing group. In all communities there are informal leaders – the ones who influence decisions. You will need to talk with community members to find some of this information.2-3. Look for communication patterns among the people in the area. Is the community divided along racial or economic lines? Do highways or waterways divide the community and influence communication? Do certain groups of people gather in common areas?I hope this information will help you as you begin. Please contact your instructor to ask questions about your community assessment process. Remember that each group member is responsible for doing an equal portion of the work. You will receive one group grade, but I reserve the right to make an exception to this if a group member does not participate
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.