Consider an association between a risk factor and a particular health outcome that is of interest to you. Table 2.2, in Curley, has some excellent options. You may use this to guide your selection of topics or select your own population health topic.
Then, select an observational OR experimental study design you think would be the most appropriate for exploring this association. You may select from any of the designs covered in this module.
In a 3- to 4-page paper, not including title page and references, address the following:
Briefly identify the population health topic (association between a risk factor and a health outcome) you selected. Present a research question based on this topic that you would like to answer in a proposed study. (Consult the Walden “Developing Research” resource for guidance on crafting a research question.)
Explain the epidemiologic study design that would be most appropriate to assess and address your population health problem.
Summarize the data collection activities you would use (i.e., how you would collect data—online survey, paper/pen, mailing, etc.).
Explain any specific methodologic strategies you would use. For example, if you were conducting a case-control study, how would you select your cases and controls?
Consider the methods you would use to make these selections. What are the strengths and limitations of your selected approach?
Explain ethical considerations pertaining to your study.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.