The following is a list of the variables in the database:
FloorArea: square feet of floor spaceOffices: number of offices in the buildingEntrances: number of customer entrancesAge: age of the building (years)Assessed Value: tax assessment value (thousands of dollars)
Use the data to construct a model that predicts the tax assessment value assigned to medical office buildings with specific characteristics.
Construct a scatter plot in Excel with Floor Area as the independent variable and Assessment Value as the dependent variable. Insert the bivariate linear regression equation and r^2 in your graph. Do you observe a linear relationship between the 2 variables?Use Excel’s Analysis ToolPak to conduct a regression analysis of Floor Area and Assessment Value. Is Floor Area a significant predictor of Assessment Value?Construct a scatter plot in Excel with Age as the independent variable and Assessment Value as the dependent variable. Insert the bivariate linear regression equation and r^2 in your graph. Do you observe a linear relationship between the 2 variables?Use Excel’s Analysis ToolPak to conduct a regression analysis of Age and Assessment Value. Is Age a significant predictor of Assessment Value?
Construct a multiple regression model.
Use Excel’s Analysis ToolPak to conduct a regression analysis with Assessment Value as the dependent variable and Floor Area, Offices, Entrances, and Age as independent variables. What is the overall fit r^2? What is the adjusted r^2?Which predictors are considered significant if we work with α=0.05? Which predictors can be eliminated?What is the final model if we only use Floor Area and Offices as predictors?Suppose our final model is:Assessed Value = 115.9 + 0.26 x Floor Area + 78.34 x OfficesWhat would be the assessed value of a medical office building with a floor area of 3500 sq. ft., 2 offices, that was built 15 years ago? Is this assessed value consistent with what appears in the database?
Construct a scatter plot in Excel with Floor Area as the independent variable and Assessment Value as the dependent variable.
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.