Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
Models help us describe and summarize relationships between variables. Understanding how process variables relate to each other helps businesses predict and improve performance. For example, a marketing manager might be interested in modeling the relationship between advertisement expenditures and sales revenues.
Consider the dataset below and respond to the questions that follow:
Advertisement ($’000) Sales ($’000)
1068 44891026 5611767 3290885 41131156 48831146 5425892 4414938 5506769 3346677 36731184 65421009 5088
Construct a scatter plot with this data.Do you observe a relationship between both variables?Use Excel to fit a linear regression line to the data. What is the fitted regression model?What is the slope? What does the slope tell us?Is the slope significant?What is the intercept? Is it meaningful?What is the value of the regression coefficient,r? What is the value of the coefficient of determination, r^2? What does r^2 tell us?Use the model to predict sales and the business spends $950,000 in advertisement. Does the model underestimate or overestimates ales?
Construct a scatter plot with this data. What is the value of the coefficient of determination, r^2? What does r^2 tell us?
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL – NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.