- Discussion: Based on what you discover in your analysis, evaluate the merits of the professional approach(es) you have examined. Your critique must consider the available evidence regarding impacts on client well-being and on the conduct of practice, barriers to progress, any unintended consequences, and needed changes. If there are major flaws, be sure to note them while suggesting possible avenues for redress. (Draft due Sunday of Week 6)
- Conclusion: Briefly review your findings, assessing their significance and relevance for the social work profession. Be sure to articulate areas where additional research is needed and connect your rhetorical arguments and conclusions to the Social Work Code of Ethics. (Draft due Sunday of Week 6)
Steps for Development
The discussion and conclusion sections of the research paper revisit the core question(s) you developed exploring a contemporary ethical issue or problem in the social work profession. Use the work completed in the previous assignments to guide these sections. The discussion and conclusion need to include the following:
Description of the issue/problem, including
- a summary of the issue/problem and its contextual setting [Week 2 mini-assignment]
- the research question that guided the paper [Week 2 mini-assignment + revisions]
Recommendations for addressing and/or changing the problematic issue or conditions, including:
- evidence-based rationale for rejecting any alternatives (including doing nothing about the problem)
- implications regarding the recommendation
- ethical considerations (relative to the Social Work Code of Ethics)
- cultural, gender, and generational considerations
QUALITY: 100% ORIGINAL - NO PLAGIARISM
(USA, AUS, UK & CA PhD. Writers)
About Our Service
We are an online academic writing company that connects talented freelance writers with students in need of their services. Unlike other writing companies, our team is made up of native English speakers from countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, and New Zealand.
- At ClassicWritersBay.com, most of our writers are degree-holding native speakers of English who are familiar with various writing styles. Our writers are proficient in many fields, including Economics, Business, Accounting, Finance, Medicine, Chemistry, Literature, Mathematics, Statistics, and many others.
- Making our customers happy is an important part of our service. So do not be surprised if you get your paper well before the deadline!
- We pay a lot of attention to ensuring that you get excellent customer service. You can contact our Customer Support Representatives 24/7. When you order from us, you can even track the progress of your paper as it is being written!
- We are attentive to the needs of our customers. Therefore, we follow all your instructions carefully so that you can get the best paper possible.
- It matters to us who writes for you, and we are serious about selecting the best candidates.
- Our writers are always learning something new, so they are familiar with the latest developments in the scientific world and can write papers with updated information and the latest findings.
- Quality original papers that follow your instructions carefully.
- On time delivery – you get the paper before the specified deadline.
- Attentive Customer Support Representatives available 24/7.
- Complete confidentiality – we do not share you details or papers with anybody else.